To all my neighbors who live in the town homes I hope you will come support me next TUESDAY NIGHT APRIL 21st at 7pm at the CLUBHOUSE for our KICK OFF MEETING! I have been working hard to get this up and going and I hope we can get suppport from lots of residents. We really want to make this a success and help to keep our eyes open to help protect each and every one of us. If you have any questions about it please let me know. If not I hope to see you there and don't forget to let your neighbors know too!
PS Jared has been delivering fliers and we will finish the rest up tommorow if you haven't gotten one yet.
7 months ago

2 comments:
you are so good to do these things.
I was just noticing that you have the same anniversary as me and Russ! What year were you guys married? Good day to get married!
We will be busy that night but good luck!
Post a Comment