The Larsen Family

The Larsen Family

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Bunny Visit...

Hailey is always a pill when it comes to bedtime. I was excited tonight cause i knew the Easter Bunny threat would work. Well bed time comes and of course Hailey is pushing to get out of it. I told her, "Hailey if you don't go to bed the Easter Bunny will skip our house and only go to your friends houses." Well she immediately got her pj's on and laid on her bed. She was a good actor like she was asleep. About five mins later she opened her eyes and yelled is it morning yet? What a goof. Luckily she finally fell asleep and the Easter Bunny did stop here. HE was a little cheap this year but I think she will still be excited. I can't wait to see her face in the morning. Happy Easter!


No comments: