The Larsen Family

The Larsen Family

Monday, April 20, 2009

Some randomness...

So today i was getting a little crafty doing all kinds of stuff. I was working on some magnet boards and magnets. I need to add vinyl to my stuff still so you just get a picture of the works in progress. I have a few others and I am working on yet another bow holder for Hailey. You know I just can't stop making them now! Anyways heres a sneak peak and some random pictures from today. This is for my scrapbook room with the other coordinating magnet board. I can't wait to get the vinyl for these!

My cute new magnet board with coordinating magnets.
This is how my welcome spring sign turned out with the vinyl. I love this. I want to make more. Anyone want to make one so I have an excuse to work on another?


Yeah the weather was finally nice enough that Hailey go to play on the toys after dinner. She was so excited!




Today I met a friend at Artic Circle for courtesy cones and to let the kids play. Hailey was a goof and was sitting on the slide like this. What a nut!


4 comments:

The Kidd Family said...

You come up with such creative ideas. The flower in the frame is so cute.

Ginger said...

So cute! Your bows are looking really good.

Justin and Tasha said...

how much is the flower in the frame ?
That is so cute !

Ambyr said...

Looking good! I still need to pick up my magnets and board from the enrichment activity that I missed. Maybe I'll have you come over and we'll make a bunch of Welcome spring and other boards! Fun times. Austin does keep asking me when Hailey will come play at his house again. Now we have a swing set so if the weather would stay nice we should have a play date!