The Larsen Family

The Larsen Family

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Today sucks...

I sware I have "give me bad service" written on my forehead. Everywhere I go today I had horrible horrible experiences. First it was good ole Cafe Rio. Then I got ripped off at Jiffy Lube...Then I had to go to two Walgreens and ended up leaving the second one raging with anger. What is up with some people and their horrible customer service? I am so shook up and mad> I guess that means its time to go to bed and hope for a better day tommorow.

PS I did meet my sister at Albertsons at the very end and had an awesome experience they rocked! I helped her get 40 boxes of Post cereal for $24. Oh and that included her bread adn marshmallows~! I am awesome!

3 comments:

Ginger said...

What? Jiffy Lube ripped you off? Yeah those people were mean to you. Jerks!

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry that you had a mostly bad shopping day!!! I hate it when cash register people are mean! I usually start crying after I leave! lol
I'm glad that you were able to get a good deal at Albertsons though! I went too, last night and am thouroughly satisfied!

Toni said...

I hope that today has been better! I am sorry that we are not there to stop by and make you happy. Soon.