The Larsen Family

The Larsen Family

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Birthday Pictures Take One

Today I took Hailey to do part of her four year birthday pictures. I am cheap so I had to use a coupon for one pose needless to say I am going back tommorow again for take two birthday/Easter. I figured this way I could get more pictures by being cheap and using the coupon for a 4.99 package! Anyways just wanted to share a few of my favorites from today. It really kills me how big and grown up she is looking!





SHe had to have this doll in the picture. This is the one she bought with extra money from Grandma and Grandpa Awsumb!



8 comments:

Faires Bears and Toads said...

Cute Cute Cute! Where did you have them taken?

PrincessKatie said...

I had these ones taken at Sears.

Nicole Marsh said...

I love these pictures! And I love the idea of going back a second time. I had never thought of doing that. But I am going to now.

Ginger said...

As always, cute!

Paula said...

She is so cute! They grow up SO fast!!!

Mickie Ann said...

very cute!! I can't believe they are so old!! We never aged did we, I for sure didn't :)!!!

Ambyr said...

Very cute. She has such a big bright smile!!! What a cutie, I can't believe that she's 4. :)

Katie Hendrickson said...

Hi, Kate! I can't believe how big she is! Just wait...time flies after they turn four!
Hope you are feeling better.