I have been practicing and making lots of hair accessories. I made a ton of flower clips and I am starting to finally master my bows. Stay tuned i even have some up for sale!
.JPG)
One display of flower clips. If you want any let me know. I can hook you up!
.JPG)
Pink and greens bows .I have one set of 2 for sale for $7 and one single like this selling for $5. If you want it leave me a comment.
.JPG)
Blue and Brown bows. I can make more of these if you want them. one set is $7 and one bow is $5
.JPG)
More of Hailey's cute flower clips. I am loving these!
.JPG)
These are my favorite flower ones!
.JPG)
A made to match gymboree bow!
.JPG)
Close up of the blue brown bow.
NOTE the ends are not finsihed on these bows but will be if you buy them. I have already sealed them I just took pictures before I got to it. If you have any questions elet me know.
In the meantime I am going to go have fun making more bows!
8 comments:
So, those are cute. I'm an interested buyer! Are the bows and flowers both on alligator clips?
They are all on single prong alligator clips. If youw ant them different though I coudl do that i'm sure.
Those are so cute! If only I had a girl :) You are so crafty, I'm super impressed! I want to learn how to make them, you and Toni should do a class or something!
So do you think the blue and brown one would be cute on Landon? He has this blue shirt and this brown jacket that would match that bow.
Those are super cute! Too bad I am having a little boy! Girls have such fun things for their hair and Hailey always looks so cute!
Cute stuff!!! I wish Maddi still wore bows in her hair!!!
Those look great! Your bow tying skills are amazing. I may have to buy some from you because I still can't tie a bow!!!
VERY cute bows!
Post a Comment