.JPG)
Today we got the chance to go have lunch with Grandma and Grandpa Awsumb. Since Hailey's birthday is next week and we are only doing a friends party they gave her a birthday present. It was a awesome gift card to Walmart to get her a bike. Well thats what she wanted anyways. SO of course it was totally snowing tonight but she had to go get it. She got her new bike, a barbie helmet, knee pads and elbow pads and even had a little bit extra left to buy a new Belle Doll. Thanks to Grandma and Grandpa we are excited to get out and ride bikes. I haven't seen Hailey so happy in a long time. SHe is going to be a pro soon I'm sure.
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
she wasn't too happy about the pics after a few mins!
.JPG)
Hailey and her Belle doll!
.JPG)
PS Jared went to the doctor today and now has bronchitis. Our family need to not have any more sicknesses!
4 comments:
How fun! Now it just needs to stop snowing so she can ride it outside! That is too bad that Jared had brochitis! I hope that he gets better soon.
What a cute bike!!! I bet she will have so much fun with that. You gotta love grandparents.
Hailey is so adorable! I'm glad you found my blog. Yours is so cute. Sorry to hear everyone is sick at your house. Hope it clears up soon.
She is growing up to fast, I am sure she will love it even more once the weather cooperates.
Post a Comment