So I am taking the plunge and starting a bow business with my sister. We have a blog set up that you can view our products at www.bowdaisy.blogspot.com we will be update it quite often in the next little bit as we get it up and going. To introduce our new adventure we are offering a SPECIAL. Anyone who posts on their blog about our website and has a link will be entered into a drawing for a free set of 2 flower clips and a set of 2 bows. You get to pick what ones you want!
All you have to do is post about our bows and leave a comment on this blog with your blog address so we can enter you in the drawing. Drawing will be held Friday April 3rd!
7 months ago

9 comments:
What is an alligator clip?
a single prong that clips right into the hair. are you going to get some for landon?
Something a boy mom would never know.
I have added your blog as a link so hopefully that helps you. I would like to be entered into your drawing. www.ambyrscrazydayz.blogspot.com
THanks!!!
PS> The bows are very cute. I just need to find some in the colors of Paityn's outfits.
I posted you on my blog. All the bows are so cute.
I posted you to my links and I wil do an actual post on my blog when I get a few min. Good luck! Your bows are amazing!
Good for you!!! Sadly, I have no use for little girl bows at my house (sniffle), but I will definitely add your link to my blog to help you get the word out!
Badda bing! You're on the blog. You make a mean bow, Katie, good job!
Hi Katie,
I posted your link on my blog: www.benandmakayla.blogspot.com
I'm very excited that you are making bows and flower clips. They are very cute! You're amazing!
I'm very excited to get some for Makayla. I will spread the word to all my friends. Do you know how long you are going to have your Spring Sale?
Take Care,
Kendra
Post a Comment