The Larsen Family

The Larsen Family

Saturday, March 14, 2009

FYI

I am going to be selling off all my baby stuff. I have a crib, pack and play, baby toys a baby gym and some others stuff too. I am also going to be selling our play kitchen too. Also I have our big nice two person wagon to that was barely used. If you know anyone who might be interested let me know. I am sure there is other stuff too I just need to go through it all.

6 comments:

Faires Bears and Toads said...

Let me know how much you are asking for your wagon :)

Erin said...

what does the crib look like? how much for that & the pack & play?

Ambyr said...

I would also be interested in the wagon. Thanks!

The Schmidts said...

let me know about the wagon too!! Thanks

The Schmidts said...

if you're selling any clothes let me know too!!! :)

The Schmidts said...

or if you have a swing let me know too!! :) Thanks!