So a few weeks ago Grocery Smarts came to our ward to do on enrichment on how we could save money. I have to admit I was skeptical and thought I am sure its a lot of work and doesn't work. I really wasn't even going to go to the class but then I decided Hey I can get out and get away if I go so I did. Well their program seemed super easy and it convinced me. I came home and talked Jared into get the Sunday paper for coupons and now I am on my way to saving money. It is going to take about six weeks for me to build up the coupons. Needless to say I could have saved a ton more today if I had some of the other coupons but I used what I had and my savings was $97.21 and I only paid $73.89 out of my pocket. Here are all my goods.
I even bought some sale meat and got a few things that weren't on sale. And the Johnsons baby soap was free! All 12 bars didn't pay a penny for!
Can't wait to get even more coupons and save tons more!

2 comments:
Great job! I am so glad you came to my class and learned. You will start doing even better once you get a couple of weeks worth of coupons! AWESOME!!
Fun~!! We have had one here, we have an Alberston's that does the coupon cliping for you, every thing is there in the store ready and cut! Have fun! You did awsome on getting all that stuff for cheaper. I love getting things cheap!! (sounds bad I know :)
Post a Comment