7 months ago
Sunday, March 8, 2009
I'm so glad...
that chicken noodle soup is cooking in the crock pot today. Hailey was sick all last week and ended up being diagnosed with strep. On top of that we are pretty sure she has had croup as well. She seems to be doing much better despite the cough lingering. ON the other hand Jared and I have now both come down with fevers and feel awful. I ended up going to the doctor today and tested postive for strep as well. I am sure Jared will be there soon but he wanted to wait another day. Needless to say we have stayed home and rested today hoping not to infect anyone else. I am glad that I decided to make soup today. I must have known deep down we'd all ended up sick. Back to bed I go...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Ah, man that is no fun!
I had strep last year and it was totally miserable...I can only imagine how hard it would be on a little kid.
Hope you all feel better soon!
oh my goodness, that is no fun at all. i hope you all get better really soon. chicken noodle soup sounds just perfect :)
I didn't know Hailey had strep????
The Chicken Noodle soup tasted very good. For some reason it always tastes even better when your sick. Hopefully we will all be healthy soon.
Post a Comment