The Larsen Family

The Larsen Family

Sunday, March 1, 2009

So loving Jared...

After over a year maybe close to two Jared finally decided it was time we needed to get a satellite again. Thank you DIRECT TV. I dunno why I am so excited. Maybe just becuase I can finally tivo again and we have two boxes so I can record that much more. And of course Jared gets all the sports he could ever imagine! I am excited to actually find something on tv when I decided to sit down andw atch it. I am excited to be able to watch a show the day it airs in stead of waiting till it appears online. So today I say thank you to tax returns that pay off bills adn thank you to Jared for allowing Direct TV to come join our new house. I love you Jared!

5 comments:

Mickie Ann said...

I know what you mean... we have been watching basic tv - no cable or anything for a year... I am so tired of it... because Anna Belle wants to watch Mickey Mouse and we have seen ours a zillion times and I am tired of going to the Library for movies... we are going to get something today I hope!! I hate to spend the money, but we need something different to do!!! Have fun!!

Ambyr said...

Lucky you! We only have standard TV with like 6 channels extra. Maybe some day we will get more but for now you will have to tell me what's good!

Jennie said...

I am so jealous of you getting TLC. Its probably a good thing I don't have it though. I would waste at least an hour every day watching Jon and Kate. I love that show and there are so many new epsisodes that I have never seen. Enjoy that one for me.

Ginger said...

Yeah for more tv watching. One can never get enough.

jlbacana said...

Plus now we can watch all the sport games. It is a lot better to watch TV because there is always something good on with DVR. Plus I love being able to fast thru commercials.