I love how JcPenney Did Hailey's Easter portraits. They do such an amazing job. I am glad that I can spend a small amount of money and get super super awesome pictures. I'd highly recommend them to anyone. They are the best and I have always been super pleased with Haliey's photos. Here are her Easter pictures from this year. My scanner was being funny so they scanned wierd but I love how they turned out. THe one of her looking down is my favorite. She looks too grown up!
5 comments:
They are all cute. That middle one is the cutest!
They turned out really cute! Hailey is such a cute girl!!!
so cute!
way way way cute! - she is so good at pictures - I wish on my end it was - Hailey you are adorable - excited to see you all soon -
so not only do our little girls have the same birthday they have the same dress! kaili got that dress for her birthday! So cute!
Post a Comment