
4 Years ago today we were so excited to finally welcome Hailey into our lives after a long battle with infertility. It was the best day of our lives to have Miss Hailey come join our family. We loved her to pieces then and love her even more today...if its possible. I am so Glad that we have Hailey! It's been so fun watching Hailey grow and learn. Its hard to believe she is already 4 years old. I hope the next year is the best! Here is Hailey when she was first born and some pictures of her one day before she turned 4~
.JPG)
Here is a picture of me when I was four years old. I don't think we look alike at all. I wish I had one of Jared when he was four too. Thought it was fun to look at though! Happy Birthday Hailey!


6 comments:
She is a very beautiful birthday girl!
I hope she has a very happy birthday !
Ah, Happy Birthday Hailey! I think you guys do look alike in those pictures; she has your nose and mouth! So cute :)
Happy Birthday Cutie Pie! I think that she looks like you Katie! It is really hard to see ourselves in our kiddos. What an angel. You are a lucky mamma!
Will is so excited to come party it up!
Happy Birthday Hailey. The kids had so much fun at your party. Thanks for inviting us.
You were such a cute little four year old!
Post a Comment