The Larsen Family

The Larsen Family

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

The Bearstein Bears!!

Since we have been making weekly visits to the Library Hailey has been finding lots of different books and things to be into. Her new favorite is to read any Bearstein Bears book. I find it funny because I loved these books when I was little. Well today Hailey discovered two books on the book shelf that were a whole bunch of The Bearstein Bears stories. She was oh so excited just reading them but you shoudl have seen her face when I offered to read them to her. She asked me to read her the whole book and just sat their listening to story after story. It was fun to read them to her and remember being a kid and liking them myself! I love my little Hailey!


2 comments:

Tracie said...

My kids love them too. They come on PBS kids every once in awhile, but I love that there is a book for every life lesson. When we went to the dentist, we read the one about the dentist. And when they fight, and the messy room! My personal favorite is when mom goes away and dad messes everything up! Randy gets upset that papa bear is an idiot!

Shanny said...

I LOVED the Berenstain Bears when I was a kid! I have a brother who is just a couple years older than me, so my mom would replace "Brother Bear" with "Stewart" and "Sister Bear" with "Shannon." So of course I loved them - I thought those books were all about my brother and me!