The Larsen Family

The Larsen Family

Monday, March 17, 2008

Build A Bear Party.....

So my spoiled little girl decided instead of getting lots of presents from Mom and Dad that she wanted to invite a few friends to go with her to Build A Bear for a party. She had lots of fun and it was so exciting to see the kids and want they all picked out. Afterwards we went and had donuts and juice and opened presents. Hailey had the best birthday ever. Thanks to everyone for making her day super special!
Hailey and her monkey!
All the kids with their bears. Again not a grea tpicture!
Haliey being sang too!
Hailey's birthday cake....Hard work for Mom to cook that one! LOL
Getting all ready for her party. She had to have lipstick on!
Some of the party kids...You can't take a very good picture of them !
Hailey checking to see if her monkey is soft enough!
Washing their bears!


4 comments:

Erin said...

oh no! parker picked out hailey's present tonight at target & it's that ice cream cone purse. he was so excited too! i think i'll send it to you anyway with the gift receipt & you can exchange it.

Anonymous said...

I love love love... LOVE the picture of them "washing" their bears! It is to die for! You always do such cute little things! I love it! We need to get together soon and do something. My hubby wants to meet my "blog friends!" HA!! And I really want to see you and your cute little Hailey! What is your email address so we can exchange digits!! HA! (that is so high school... sometimes I kill myself...hee hee hee!)

Candice said...

Katie,
wow- you are fast at posting your pictures!!! Hailey's party was so fun :) JJ and Ash will be talking about it for a long time. You are AWESOME- what a fun mom. Thanks for everything!!! Let me know if you get this comment. (I'm not sure I am doing it right.)

Lauri said...

So, how come Emma's not in any of the pictures? Oh, yeah, because she is a STINKER!! Thanks for the fun party! Gotta go type the stupid letters again.