7 months ago
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Happy Easter!
We hope that you and your family had a Happy Easter. We had a great day. We got to go to church and spend time with Family. Hailey was so cute this morning and couldn't wait to see if the Easter Bunny came. She wanted to see if he brought carrots....needless to say we had to keep her in her room while we put some out. She thought it was so neat. I wll try to put the video up later but the computer wasn't letting me and being too slow! So for now Enjoy our pictures. Happy Easter!
Hailey Checking out her Easter Basket
SOOOOOOOOO Excited she got CARROTS
Easter kisses for Mom ad Hailey!
Katie & Hailey!
Putting on the chapstick she found in an egg!
Hunting for Easter Eggs!
Checking out her new Bearstein Bears movie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
holy easter posts, batman! I will be lucky if I get one up!
You look great!
I'm glad you blog a lot, they're so fun to read! Miss Hailey is so adorable. We need to hang out, it's been a long time! Glad you had a fun Easter weekend!
She's such a cute little girl. I love that she wanted carrots... not every kid would think of that.
Cute pics! You look really good!
Post a Comment