The Larsen Family

The Larsen Family

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Conversation with Hailey.....

So we have been trying to get Hailey potty trained for a while now. She will show interest and then give up again. She is really stubborn and has to do things her own way I guess. She will do it when she is ready. We leave the option up to her since we don't want to force her. So today we are in the mall and this is the conversation she had with me.

Hailey, "Mom what do you wear on your bum?"
Mom, " I wear underware."
Hailey, " I wear pull ups on my bum"

Then she pauses for a min and asks..

Hailey "Mom what do grown ups wear on their bum!"

She cracks me up. So I guess on Sunday she asked my cousins little boy this question as well. And then tongith she asked Jared the same thing. I guess she is possibly starting to think about potty training and how it works! LOL

4 comments:

Kristy said...

Let me know when you find the trick to getting your child potty trained! We have been working forever!!!!!!!!

Heather D. White said...

Hey Katie!

Just got home from Europe and received your card. THANK YOU SO MUCH! Small world that you were once in Chas' ward! I will have to make sure to pass along your compliments to Chas' mom and dad. Would you be okay with me sharing the front side of your card on my blog? LMK!!!

Amanda said...

That is great! Got me giggling! BTW the Bates live across the street from us!

Katie Hendrickson said...

Okay, I will tell you one thing. The longer you wait, the worse it is! They get smarter the older they are and then they just don't care. Hopefully she will want to wear underwear soon! Good luck with that! I hate potty training!!