
I can not believe that Hailey is 3 today. She is growing up so fast. I love her to pieces. It is hard to believe that just a few years ago we were waiting for our little girl to arrive. She definitely was a miracle to us and has brought us so much joy. Words can't explain what a wonderful blessing she has been to our family. We love you Hailey. Happy birthday!
In Honor of Hailey's Birthday I wanted to tell about her favorite things to help me remember.
Favorite shows: Dora, Barney, The Bearstein Bears,
Favorite foods: Stroganoff, Spaghetti and Carrots
Favorite Color: Pink
Favorite toy: Ponies, Babies, Stuffed animals (She always has to carry one with her and knows exactly what one she must have), Little People, and other various toys.
Favorite saying: "What are we going to do today!"
Favorite day of the week: Library day. Hailey loves to read books and will have us read to her for hours and hours on end.
Here are a few of her favorites and things she liked. Have a great Day Hailey!

3 comments:
Happy Birthday, Hailey! Wow, 3 years. Incredible!
Your daughter is so cute! And that is fun that my step-daughter and her are exactly one year apart! You are a great mom! That Build A Bear party looks like so much fun,what a cute idea!
Dang it Katie! I hate typing in those word verifications! Anyway, Happy Birthday Hailey! She was a really cute baby. Most newborns have the same look, but you can see a lot of Hailey even back then! Cute Girl! Now I have to go type in the stupid letters.
Post a Comment