You guys are the best parents... she will have such great memories with all the pics you take too! I love her cute hair in every picture...curly like mama!
Jared knows exactly how it is! I think coloring easter eggs is fun. I think I just like doing childish things, and pretending that I'm doing them for Emma. Actually, she had fun dying eggs, too. She liked dropping them into the cups.
I am a mom to the cutest little girl ever. I am the wife to Jared. I work outside the home to help fund my daughters activities and my lunch dates! I love being with my family. I like to do crafts and scrapbook. I love to be outdoors and especially swimming. I like to laugh and have fun!~
2 comments:
You guys are the best parents... she will have such great memories with all the pics you take too! I love her cute hair in every picture...curly like mama!
Jared knows exactly how it is! I think coloring easter eggs is fun. I think I just like doing childish things, and pretending that I'm doing them for Emma. Actually, she had fun dying eggs, too. She liked dropping them into the cups.
Post a Comment