So Hailey made up this song this weekend and was running all over singing it. Here are the words: It's good to be home, I'm never alone, I've got my good friends behind me.!"
Ok, I don't get it. How do you do it all. You have lost so much weight, your daughter always looks darling, you are constantly on the go exploring new places, you have time to read the Ensign and now you have just shown us that your house is spic and span clean. Ok Katie, you need to show us atleast one flaw. :)
I am a mom to the cutest little girl ever. I am the wife to Jared. I work outside the home to help fund my daughters activities and my lunch dates! I love being with my family. I like to do crafts and scrapbook. I love to be outdoors and especially swimming. I like to laugh and have fun!~
2 comments:
It doesn't work! Put it on again.
Ok, I don't get it. How do you do it all. You have lost so much weight, your daughter always looks darling, you are constantly on the go exploring new places, you have time to read the Ensign and now you have just shown us that your house is spic and span clean. Ok Katie, you need to show us atleast one flaw. :)
Post a Comment