
Of course who can't get enough of American Idol and the oh so cute David Archuleta! I am loving this season!

Besides wearing flip flops all the time I love to wear me some good CROCS! I love a fun pair of crocs and they are oh so comfortable!

SO I have always been obsessed with Mexican Food but lately I sware I can't get enough adn I am sure the people at EL FAROL are sick of seeing me there. I love their food and salsa!

Thanks to Hailey "The Veggie Tales" are about all I get to listen to! My favorite song right now though is a tie between any Colors song and You are my sunshine! I like to sing that to Hailey!

I have always enjoyed taking pictues. I however wish that my cute baby would let me take more of her! She is such a pain sometimes. I would really like more practice so I could improve my skills.
Yes I am totally addicted. I can't live a few hours with out a good ole DIET COKE. I think it is a neccessity for one to survive! Gotta love it!
TARGET what more can I say. I could spend all day everyday there. I never get bored of Target and I love walking around there and finding all the fun stuff they have!
Last but not least I am loving the SUN and warmer weather we have been having. I have been in a total rut this Winter and and I am look oh so forward to the SPRING and SUMMER I can't wait to play outside with Hailey, go for walks, to the park, swimming...you name it I just want to be outside!SO my challenge to you is what are you loving now? I'd love to read about you too!

3 comments:
I too am a Target fan! I am no longer allowed to go more than once a week.
Target is popular! It's my favorite store! You couldn't have said it better than "Target is love"! I don't get to watch American Idol that much because I have to work! Why don't you invite me over so I can watch it with you!You're so mean!
Hey Lauri? Your the one that chooses to work at gymboree. Sucks to be you and not be able to watch AI! HA HA
Post a Comment