The Larsen Family

The Larsen Family

Thursday, March 20, 2008

The Things we do for our kids....

The things we do for our kids....

We eat at McDonalds....


Because we find out that they have Princess Toys in their kids meals. Don't worry boys they have Pirates for you! LOL So we happened to go to McDonalds yesterday for the first time in a while. Of course the toy is a Princess Toy and Hailey goes nuts. Needless to say I bet you can't guess were we went for lunch again today! I love doing things that make Hailey happy. And seriously eating McDonalds two days in a row is not my favorite but it was worth it to see her excitiment at getting Princess toys!

PS The funny thing of the story too is that of course I could just go to McDonalds and purchase the toys but the whole experience of eating their chicken makes it that much better!

GOTTA LOVE IT!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Remember when Beanie Babies were the "thing?" Well they had them at McDonalds and my parents went NUTS for them. We ate at McDonals more times then I care to mention during that month then I ever have my whole life!! Needless to say... I have only had McDonalds maybe five times since then and NEVER a hamburger... only nuggets and Ice Cream... oh... good times!!

Anonymous said...

Comments...

Go to customize.
Go to settings.
Go to comments.
Scroll down until you find "comment form message" and type whatever you want. Something like "Thanks for leaving me a message... and Amanda K rocks!!" You know something fun!! =)

PrincessKatie said...

LOL gotta love thoes beanie babies and mcdonalds. At least they have the best diet coke and ice cream right!

Katie Hendrickson said...

You are such a good Mom! Call me next time you go...we can get sick together while our kids freak out over "princess toys"!
xoxox

Lauri said...

What's wrong with McDonalds?

Tracie said...

I find myself thanking my mom for little things like that all the time now! I hope mine will do the same someday!