The Larsen Family

The Larsen Family

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Spring is coming....to bad we are supposed to get rain tommorow....

It was such a nice day today that we decided to head to the park after dinner. Hailey was so excited and couldn't wait to use her new Princess Baseball set she bought at Toys R Us. However when we got there she was more into the slides than the baseball. After a while we played baseball with her and it was so much fun! She has so much energy and I can't believe she wasn't worn out but she kept on trucking. After the park Daddy took us to the gas station to get a treat. Of course Mommy got her Diet coke and Hailey got M & M's Daddy wasn't in the mood for a treat. Mother Nature thanks for the nice day. Please don't bring the rain tommorow!
Jared
Goofy Hailey
Hailey has a good arm!~Watch out I think I got hit in the head.
Happy girl.
Hailey was giggling so hard. Jared could barely hold her up!
Hey batter batter swing......
Oh man she missed it!
Katie trying to teach Hailey not to be so wild with the bat and swinging it.
Hailey Denise

Hailey was so excited to play on the slides.

Jared pitching to the wild batter Hailey....or Jasmine as she thinks she is today!


So tough on the Monkey bars.

2 comments:

BreeAnn said...

Those are some very cute pictures of you guys at the park! Looks like lots of fun! I wanted to tell you soemthing very random and funny yesterday I had a dream with you and Jared in it and we were at church. Wierd. Any way have a great day!

Lauri said...

Cute pics! I'm sure watching Hailey try to play baseball was pretty funny! I don't comment on your blog anymore because you now make me type stupid letter!