Remember this cute little one year old. That we wanted in nursery at this time... Well today she is officially all grown up. She gets to go to the big primary at church now and is no longer in Nursery. She is now a SUNBEAM. I don't think she could have been more excited to go to sunbeams. She was very happy to go right to her class. It makes me sad see should just be starting nursery. I am glad that she had a great time on her first day as a sunbeam! I am crying a little tear. These grown up moments are coming too fast and in March she is going to be 4. So crazy. Anyways I just had to post about my big girl!
7 months ago

5 comments:
That picture is so adorable. I wish my kids would cooperate that well for pictures.
What a darling picture! I can't believe how fast kids grow up.
Guess what?! I get to teach the sunbeams and I would die if Hailey was in my class..I would eat her up every week! It's crazy how fast time goes. How ARE you?
I can't believe that she's all grown up! Austin is in the oldest kid nursery and so he'll be in primary next year. I just don't think that I'm old enough to have a child in primary! When did this all happen????? She's beautiful as always, I saw her yesterday in her Christmas dress and she was adorable!!! I love the curly hair, I hope that Pai's stays curly like that.
Cute pic, she does look so grown up compared to that one. It is amazing how big they seem when they start sunbeams and come home and tell you all the things they learn.
Post a Comment