The Larsen Family

The Larsen Family

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Randomness....

Is it the winter blues or is blogging just not the thing anymore? I dunno what my deal is but i have been neglecting the whole blogging world lately. I really love to blog and I love to read others blogs but lately I just haven't been as into it. I hope that changes but I wonder if it is just me or if you are feeling that way too?

So I just have to give a huge shout out to all my great friends. Sometimes life can be rather challenging and sometimes you just feel too overwhelmed or like life is just too darn hard. Then I have these great friends who randomly call me or are just there to listen to me as I let my struggling and trials all unfold. I love that I can lean on them to be there to help lift me up. Oh and I can't forget those awesome times that when you are feeling down and someone stops by with a reeses peanut butter heart...I mean a lot... and diet coke or was it diet dr. pepper that day? I can't remember its been changing too much lately. But all I have to say is Thanks to all those who really show they care and are willing to go out of their way to help me.

Okay so I dunno why I am going off on this but today I got to see a friend that I haven't been able to hang out with for the past few weeks. I feel so grateful tonight to have good friends like this. WE haven't seen each other in weeks and the minute we get together is like we have spent everyday hanging out .,I love that! Friends are the best.

To all my wonderful friends out there I just have to give you a big shout out and say Thank You so much. I have been going through quite a bit lately and I am glad to have you in my life. Your the best. Thanks for all you do.

Alright sorry for all the random blabber I should stop now. Who knows if I will even leave this post up but I had to write it anyways.

Happy Winter Blues! Ha HA

5 comments:

Jon, Britt & the boys said...

Yes, me too! I've totally lost the bloggy bug. Maybe it's more fun in the summer?

Nicole Marsh said...

I think that it is more fun in the summer, maybe that is because we actually go outside and do things. I tend to stay inside more in the winter and do the same boring thing over and over, so there is less to blog about. I was really glad that you set up the playdates on Friday because it gives be an excuse to get out of the house!

Ambyr said...

Hello there, I need to get the name and info on you vinyl letter person because I need to have some made! Let me know, Thanks!!!

The Kidd Family said...

I think it is because its winter. There isnt to much to do inside so not as much to blog about. I havent really had anything to blog about lately either.

Ginger said...

Well maybe you have great friends because it takes a great friend to have a great friend. You know? Like you are just one of those people who are great to be friends with because all those things you said that people do for you we all know you would do it for us. And yeah, I got the blog blues too. Something about it is just not the same anymore yet here I am still checking the blogs. Hmmmm. Well, just hang in there. We've all got different struggles and yes, I agree it is so great to have a friend when things are crappy. Thanks for being a friend!