Seriously after one week of play wii all too often I finally got my age in the fitness diagnostic test. This is seriously an accomplishment seeing the first time I did it I was 78. I can't even tell you how excited I am. Now I am working to get my age even lower. However my arm has never hurt so much and been so sore. Gotta love the good ole wii!! Yeah for my awesome age score!
7 months ago

3 comments:
FUN!! We can't wait to get a Wii some day. I won't let Jeff have any game system untill SCHOOl is over. Any free time from school is ment for Family. Looks like you all have been having lots of fun. It sure was great to see you last weekend. I am glad Hailey had so much fun in Disney Land!!
I love the Wii... I want to find me the Wii Fit now... But they are hard to come by ! Good job... I know how sore it makes you ....Guitar Hero does to if you can believe it (in your forearm) !
Ha, ha! I didn't even know that Wii has a game like that - awesome!
Post a Comment