The Larsen Family

The Larsen Family

Monday, January 19, 2009

Christmas money put to good use with a darling girl!

On our trip home from Disneyland we stopped at the Cedar City Walmart to stretch our legs. Well none the less of course they were still having killer after Christmas sales. I still had a few dollars of my Christmas money left so I bought this chair massager for five bucks. I was so excited to get home and use it at my computer chair. Needless to say when we came home the computer chair broke and I haven't gotten to use it yet. Jared opened it up last night and apparently Hailey found it this morning! She said oh mom I'm just relaxing! She was so cute so I had to take some pictures. At least she is enjoying my cheap buy!


She is too darn cute.

PS SO this morning when Hailey woke up she told Jared, "take that yucky sugar medicine back to the store we don't want it at this house!"
She kills me!



3 comments:

Nicole Marsh said...

She is so cute! I love that she said she was relaxing.

Ginger said...

I can't believe she looks that cute when she is sick.

Toni said...

man she is cute! Is it Friday yet? We need to play!