So remember my daughter Hailey who is only three. Well merely four, well today she had some major boy problems. We met my friend Ginger at Cafe Rio and Hailey was not very hapy with Easton. Look at her arms. I know the pictures not the best. She was mad he wouldn't play princessess with her and she even said he could be King Eric...
.JPG)
.JPG)
So Easton pouts out the window....
and she bawls at the table....
.JPG)
All while baby Landon smiles away.
Man we are in for it when she is a teenager!
5 comments:
those are priceless! Look out for those teenage years, they will come all too fast
Oh my gosh, that is too funny! What cute kids.
That is so cute. You are in some trouble when she is older.
heheheh hahahaha!! oh I am so sorry. Now we know what our parents went through with us girls!! Poor Sweet Hailey, she just wants to play "Princess" I don't know why those silly boys don't like to play that way!!!!! Good Luck!!
Are you sure that was Hailey???? I could swear it is Afton!!! Hahahaha! Isn't it funny how it starts so young! You know she is only copying you--now, no more tiffs between you and Jared about playing Princesses--okay! Hahaha! J/K
Post a Comment