The Larsen Family

The Larsen Family

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Ice cream Date

This afternoon Ginger called me to see what we were up to. We were both just hanging out at home so we decided to take the kids to Chick Fil A to play. I ended up buying Hailey an icecream cone and she was so cute eating it. Easton was sitting at another table and I told her she could sit with him. However there was no chair at his table. Easton was so sweet and brought a chair over for her and then she went and sat by him adn they ate icecream cones and talked about the clocks on the tables. It was like a mini little date and they were so cute. Thanks for being so nice Easton!

Sorry the pics aren't the best!









4 comments:

Ginger said...

You forgot the part about the maraschino cherry and whip cream! Haha. They are always adorable together.

Unknown said...

That is hilarious! I love baby love! :)

Looks like you had a blast in Disneyland! I'm jealous!!! I'm glad you were able to go!!!!

Jared & Larisa said...

Hailey is such a little lady - so precious :)

Toni said...

They are so cute together, so sweet!