On Fridays some of the ladies in my neighborhood meet at a play land to visit and let the kids play. This week we went to Artic Circle and I happened to have my camera. I was going to snap a few pictures but Hailey was bill a pill. You will notice her shoe in one of them because as i took the picture she put her shoe up to my face. Anyways Landon was cute and let me keep snapping pictures of him so I guess I might have to claim him now instead of Hailey...however i coudl never do that!
7 months ago




2 comments:
fight you for that handsome little fella!
Those cheeks are rosy on him! That must have been right after he had fallen alseep on me. I NEED some copies of those. Cute, cute. I really love the one of Hailey's shoe. Haha. The one of you two together is adorable! That must have been a great photographer.
Post a Comment