The Larsen Family

The Larsen Family

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Today it rained...

and Hailey wanted to jump in puddles. She was dissapointed there wasn't really any puddles but at least she had fun. Sorry the pics are bad my camera was messed up and the settings had been changed. I didn't notice tell we came in. Oh wells i had to post them anyways!














7 comments:

Ambyr said...

Austinloves to jump in puddles too! Hailey is always welcome to come here and jump, we always seem to have a bunch of puddles!

Ginger said...

I looooove that Subaru in your picture.

PrincessKatie said...

Hmm GInger I wonder whose car it could be!

Nicole Marsh said...

That is so fun that she wanted to go and play in the rain. I love picture.

Toni said...

I love those boots! You are such a good mommy, I never think of letting my kids go outside to puddle jump

Mickie Ann said...

Way cute! It is fun to jump in puddles, at least Tietjen thinks so too. He always is walking in them. Hailey you are so picture perfect!! Have fun in the rain!!

Anonymous said...

To be little and jump in puddles... she is darling!