Alright I am going to spare all the details for now because I am tired and still not feeling good. Here are tons of pictures though.; Hailey had a blast and couldn't have been more excited. Enjoy
I love your pictures from Disneyland! It makes me excited to take my kids! I hope we are able to go. My kids have never been there. Makayla made me play your pictures over and over again! It looks like you had a fabulous time!
It looks like so much fun. In some of the pics Hailey kinda looks like she is saying, okay mom thats enough pictures now. LOL. I cant wait until we can take our kids.
Ah, we LOVE Disneyland, and California in general, too! It's fun to see pictures of you with your hubby - most of the time it's your adorable little girl!
I am a mom to the cutest little girl ever. I am the wife to Jared. I work outside the home to help fund my daughters activities and my lunch dates! I love being with my family. I like to do crafts and scrapbook. I love to be outdoors and especially swimming. I like to laugh and have fun!~
6 comments:
It looks like you had a blast, I hope that you can actually relax and get some rest so that you can recoup. Call me if you need anything.
I love your pictures from Disneyland! It makes me excited to take my kids! I hope we are able to go. My kids have never been there. Makayla made me play your pictures over and over again!
It looks like you had a fabulous time!
looks like you had a ton of fun. i can't wait until we can take parker (who knows when that will be though).
Looks fun! I can't wait to take the kids there.
It looks like so much fun. In some of the pics Hailey kinda looks like she is saying, okay mom thats enough pictures now. LOL. I cant wait until we can take our kids.
Ah, we LOVE Disneyland, and California in general, too! It's fun to see pictures of you with your hubby - most of the time it's your adorable little girl!
Post a Comment