The Larsen Family

The Larsen Family

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Snow Days scrapbook...

So I took a million pictures of H ailey in the snow so I thought why not make a cute little book. Its kind of out of order and I am too tired to fix it so here are some pictures of it!









4 comments:

Toni said...

seriously wicked cute! I want to make a mini album like this. I might scraplift some of your lo's. You are so talented. I seriously struggle with layouts and it takes me forever to come up with something mediocre. This is so simple and beautiful.

Ginger said...

I just saw the cricut infomercial and thought of you.

Amy said...

Katie, you are so creative. I wish my scrapbooks were half as cute as yours. I think of you every time I get my book out to work on!

Mickie Ann said...

wow!! way cute!! someday I will be able to scrapebook more!! Such fun!! You always do the cutest things!