Playing Wii bowling and several other games for hours and hours on end causes major arm pain! I have never hurt so much. At least I am working off at that Christmas junk right! Wii love our WII!!!
Isnt it amazing that th Wii makes you feel muscles you never felt before ??? I was so sore the first time I played, We havent been palying the "work out" games to much lately because we have discovered how much fun we have playing guitar hero !
I have to agree, the stinking wii is too much fun. As we speak, I am sore all over from the wii fit. I love it. I was kinda skeptical that you would actually get a workout from it, but that thing is amazing!
I am a mom to the cutest little girl ever. I am the wife to Jared. I work outside the home to help fund my daughters activities and my lunch dates! I love being with my family. I like to do crafts and scrapbook. I love to be outdoors and especially swimming. I like to laugh and have fun!~
3 comments:
We love our WII too. It is almost a nightly thing for us to play.
Isnt it amazing that th Wii makes you feel muscles you never felt before ??? I was so sore the first time I played, We havent been palying the "work out" games to much lately because we have discovered how much fun we have playing guitar hero !
I have to agree, the stinking wii is too much fun. As we speak, I am sore all over from the wii fit. I love it. I was kinda skeptical that you would actually get a workout from it, but that thing is amazing!
Post a Comment