The Larsen Family

The Larsen Family

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Craft Day!!!

SO I have had several crafts sitting in the other room needing to be painted. SOme of them I have had for months others not as long. Well Today I deciced to be productive adn finish up some of those projects. Just thought I'd share a few.!


Okay I have to admit first of all that I buy to many bows making me a bow snob! At least Hailey's hair is alwasy super cute though right? LOL Anyways i had to make a second bow holder for the huge drawer of bows she has...now Tracie needs to help me think of some cute vinyl to put on the second one. Let me knwo if you have any ideas!!

I have been dying to put this up in Hailey's room .I needed a frame for it but just never took the time to paint it. In case you can't read what it says on the top is her name and the bottoms says, "fairy tales and make believe...." she was so happy when we hung it in her room tonight!
This is my cute new vday craft for the year. All made for $6 pretty sweet huh. I love how the brown and pink turned out...as I am obsessed with those colors. I am happy to add that to my valentine's crafts!
And last but not least is the magnet board I got on sale months ago but have never painted. I am happy to have this for all our junk that lays around or better yet All of Hailey's nursery picturs that are all over the house! I guess Every little "kitchen" Needs one of these! LOL

Hope you enjoyed my touch of creativity day. I am working on one more thing so I will post that later!

PS Tracie do you have any good ideas that would be cute on my magnet board of vinyl sayings?

2 comments:

Tracie said...

I am not the best at that. I love it when people know what they want and I just do it! Looking at all your crafts has given me ideas!

Anonymous said...

Yeah for craft day! I love those days when you feel you gave done so much and feel so good becuase you can decorate a little bit more! I love the I love you with brown and pink because I also love those colors together!