WARNING>>>>>I am not the best scrapbooker and I don't have the time or money to put lots into it so this is what ya get. I was pretty happy with the way these pages turned out. I am so nervous to share becuase I normally keep my books all to myself but since i have been working so hard to catch up I thought I would post a few pictures of hte pages here. Jared took the pictures for me and they aren't the best quality but you will get the general idea! Hope you enjoy! LOTS O PICS SO SORRY!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

4 comments:
Alright, what is this "I am not the best scrapbooker" garbage? These are WAY CUTE! You know what a scrapbook is to me? Stick it in a photo album. Maybe I'll write the date next to it. Maybe. So good job, Katie!
Katie- they are great!! Will you do mine???
you're a lot more detailed than i am with your books. i need to do some serious catching up with parker's...i think i'm to his first christmas!! he's had 2 more since, gah!
ps these are so cute, i'm quite envious. i like the way you've dont your pages, cute, but not too cutesy..you know what i mean?
Who said your not a great scrapbooker? I think they look great!
Post a Comment