The Larsen Family

The Larsen Family

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Eyes



If you think my eye might hurt or look bad mabe you should check Hailey's out first. When we came home from the eye doctor the first day and I was really complaing about my eye hurting hailey went right to her hiding spot and came out

with these glasses on. I coudlnt' stop laughing. She is such a nut and make me so happy!

3 comments:

Becca Jane said...

Hey, you know Mike and Joelle! Funny! That's right, I forgot you used to live in their ward! They were at the baptism and we all had dinner afterwards. I love the Williams family!

Anonymous said...

Hey katie!
I am glad you found me! I love seeing old friends and what is going on in their lives! Your little girl is so stinkin' cute! It sounds like things are going well for you (I read your whole blog! I can't help it... I love reading about people I know!) Keep in touch and I will be back shortly!
Amanda K

Jacci Halliday said...

dang eyes!! I am sorry to read about this new trouble. Let me know if I* can bring you dinner!