After Lunch today we decided to have art time with our friend Emma. The girls enjoyed making their snowmans and Hailey was quite the little Miss Independent doingit all her self. Just had to share our fun!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
So cute! What great mom's to have some fun crafts to do!
I am a mom to the cutest little girl ever. I am the wife to Jared. I work outside the home to help fund my daughters activities and my lunch dates! I love being with my family. I like to do crafts and scrapbook. I love to be outdoors and especially swimming. I like to laugh and have fun!~
3 comments:
So cute! What great mom's to have some fun crafts to do!
Dear Katie,
Thanks so much for babysitting me. And thanks for doing such fun things. You are the best babysitter!
Love,
Emma
You are a good mom. I am sure that the girls loved it. I will have to give you some of my fun kid recipes to make play dough etc.
Post a Comment