The Larsen Family

The Larsen Family

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Go Utes!

`Despite my eye troubles today we had planned to go to Dinner with Grandma and Grandma Lems and then to a the University of Utah Gymnastics meets. I alwasy enjoy going and Hailey was super excited and couldn't stop talking about it. SO I decided that we had to go. I packed my eye drops and lots of kleenex and out the door we went. We went to dinner at Chillis.....great trade for the money mom owed us! THe food was soo good and Hailey had the best ever for a restaurant. After that we hurried up to the stadium for the meet. When we were walking in they were handing out sweat towels...Hailey was so excited and kept telling us she got a new blanket!! Grandma spoiled Hailey and got her a pom pom with a light in it and a light stick! Hailey was so cute and had so much fun.I wish I woudl have taken my camera but with the events from today I dind't get that far. Anyways just wanted to share about our fun night adn Thanks grandma and Grandpa for inviting us to go with them. Also thanks for stopping at Holiday.....My Diet Dr. Pepper.....is still tasting soo good!!!

1 comment:

Mike and Joelle said...

Of course I remember you! How are you doing? Cute family!