The Larsen Family

The Larsen Family

Thursday, January 10, 2008

We need a WII!!

So I never understood the crazy of why everyone thought the Wii was just the best thing ever. Until yesterday when I got to play one at Kates. It was so fun and I am addicted. I think it is so neat how you really do the things. We played bowling, shuffleboard, tennis, duck hunt, a horse racing game, baseball and a few others. She let me try a whole bunch and I loved it. Now I just need to find out how to grow money on trees so I can buy one for myself. If any of you out there now how to do that please let me know! Anyways just a note don't under estimate the power of Wii. It is addicting and so fun! Thanks for letting me play it Kate!

2 comments:

Tracie said...

we too have fallen victim to the wii. Meg loves it and can kick my booty at tennis!

PrincessKatie said...

ONe more reason why I wish you were closer. I"d be coming to play it with you!