The Larsen Family

The Larsen Family

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

a FUN creation!

I'll have to admit that I don't always save my paper scraps when I am scrapbooking. I hate the mess of scrapbooking and having scraps is a big mess to me. However today I found a good cute use for them. I got a small composition notebook at Walmart and covered it. THanks to my new xyron it was fast!!! I Love how these turned out. I even put Hailey's initial on one so that I can write down things she says or does to have as a small mini journal. I think these will be a fun way to remember to keep track of those small and simple things. Sorry for so many pictures. I jsut had to share some since I was so excited about them...and the fact that I used scraps is a big big accomplishment for me and I am sure Jared will be thanking me for not having so much garabage in the garbage can! Save those scraps!

4 comments:

Tracie said...

Super cute idea!

Melissa said...

Those turned out really pretty!

Erin said...

um, if you don't want to keep your scraps,put them in a box and give them to me! i love scraps! seriously....

these books are a really cute idea. i've had a similar idea in my head for about a year now, but just never have time. :)

PrincessKatie said...

Good to know Erin, wish I'd have known a few days sooner but I will definately save them for you now!