I covered this cute tin with paper and put some ribbion and letters on it. I ran out of ribbion on the top but will get more to finish the handle all the way. Then inside I used chip boards for the dividers. I put cute coordinating paper on the chipboard and inked the edges. I then covered the smaller circles, inked them and stamped on each letter of the alphabet. Then I was finished! I wrote all my addresses in 3 x 5 cards adn it will be so nice fi I need to change an address I can just take the old one out and put a new one in. I love it! I was so happy with how it turned out.
Okay enough gloating now. I just had to share how excited I was about my fun little idea.
PS Next I am going to make a box like this to hold all my cards. That way I can sort them by birthday , holidays , thank you's blank notes...etc. I am sure you will see pictures of something like that all too soon! I can't wait to do another craft!
How the dividors look when pulled up!

6 comments:
Way Cute! You shouldn't show me all this cute stuff, cuz then I make you make one for me! What stuff do you need to make one?
I know, I want one too! How much would you charge....
I would love to make them for anyone who buys the supplised fo rme. It does take a little time to do but I enjoy doing it. I probably spent around $15 for everything. That may be a low bawl guess based on the ribbion and paper you choose. Let em know.
I took my sleeping pills and need to be done. We can discuss this further with those who are intersted.
That box is so so so cute! I love it! I may have to steal your idea!
With all these cute ideas that you make, you could totally have a both at a craft fair or something. People would probably totally buy that stuff. It's all so cute!
You are quite the crafty gal! Really cute!
Post a Comment