Today we got to go to lunch with Grandpa Awsumb at a yummy mexican restaurant called Pepper Bellys! It is always fun to go visit Grandpa and sneak him out of work for lunch. Hailey looked so cute today so I had to take some pictures of her. Her hair is getting so long so I was able to do something a little different today! Anyways just had to share my cutie adn tell Grandpa Awsumb thanks again for a fun yummy lunch!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Her hair is so cute! When I was down at Snow there was a Restaurant named pepperbelly's and it was so yummy! I wonder if it is the same chain? Where was it at? I may have to go and try it! I love their fried ice cream... so yummy!
THe pepperbelly's we go to in in Layton. It is fixed up with signs from like old gas stations and stuff. SO fun. I really wonder if it is the same place. If you try it out you will have to let me know if it is the same.
I am a mom to the cutest little girl ever. I am the wife to Jared. I work outside the home to help fund my daughters activities and my lunch dates! I love being with my family. I like to do crafts and scrapbook. I love to be outdoors and especially swimming. I like to laugh and have fun!~
3 comments:
Her hair is so cute! When I was down at Snow there was a Restaurant named pepperbelly's and it was so yummy! I wonder if it is the same chain? Where was it at? I may have to go and try it! I love their fried ice cream... so yummy!
She is just adorable Katie!!!! If/When I have a little girl, you'll have to teach me how to do her hair.
THe pepperbelly's we go to in in Layton. It is fixed up with signs from like old gas stations and stuff. SO fun. I really wonder if it is the same place. If you try it out you will have to let me know if it is the same.
Post a Comment