The Larsen Family

The Larsen Family

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Eye Update!

SO I can barely open my eye nad it is so sensitive to the light so Hopefully this make sesnse but I thought I'd leave a quick update on my eye. SO I went back in for my follow up this morning and needless to say things weren't getting better and they send me up to the Moran Eye Center at the U. They calle din a corenea specialist and are now thinking that it is not a virus in m eye. I guess I have several little bumps all over my cornea and that is what is causing all the pain and making me not see. They think it could be from wearing contacts but aren't certain. So of course I will have to be wearing my glasses for a whiel which is such a bummer. I hate wearing glasses. Anyways the prescription I was on they told me to stop taking and gave me a nother one to start. They eye doctor is going to call me in the morning and I will probably be going up to the U again tommorow to see what is going on and then have another follow up on Monday. In the meantime I am trying to hide in the dark so the lights don't bother my eyes and rest a little. I am goign to go insane I know but hopefully I can get better soon. So there you have the little update. I will keep you posted on what I keep finding out.

2 comments:

Becca Jane said...

Good luck! Do you need any help with Hailey? I live right by the U now, so you can drop her off if you need to.

Tracie said...

I am so sorry that things aren't clearing up yet. We will be thinking of you!!