7 months ago
Sunday, January 20, 2008
Girls Night OUt....scrapbooking
I am thinking that maybe I shoudl just invite anyone over who is interested in making those address box files. I am also goign to do ones like that for cards. If you are interest we can buy stuff in bulk together and then each make our own. IF anyone is interested in coming at all just let me know we can figure out the details later. I just thougth I"d through that out. Also you are more than welcome to just come hang out or work on something else./ Leave a comment and let me know if you want interested and to what extent. Thanks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Yeah....totally! Cameron and Hailey could play together, if it's during the day. I'm always free Mondays and Saturdays, or evenings if we don't want the kids around.
Sounds good. We can see waht will work best for the others...if there will be others and plan it!
What a fun craft day please let me know when! And you are soooo skinny! Congrats!
Sounds like sooo much fun. Of course you know I can't come, but I'll be glad to buy in and do it at home if you'll furnish the instructions too.
Post a Comment